Use code TAKE10 at checkout for 10% off your entire order. Orders placed today will ship February 1st.
Last updated: (May 30, 2018)
My Company (The Home Detox Box) ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.thehomedetoxbox.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your: name, e-mail address, shipping address, telephone number and credit card information or certain other personally identifiable information about yourself. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. Information obtained in connection with the Site may be intermingled with and used by us in conjunction with information obtained through sources other than the Site, including both offline and online sources.
What do we use this information for?
· To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
· To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
· To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
· Law Enforcement and Investigations - Please note that Company reserves the right to and may disclose Personal Information about you in response to (a) requests from local, state or federal law enforcement officials; (b) any judicial, administrative or similar proceeding or order, such as subpoena; (c) if required by law; or (d) to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats, or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Site rules or policies, or the rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper.
· Referrals - If you elect to use our referral services for informing a friend about our Site, we ask you for the friend's name and email address. Company will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the Site. Company stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. The friend may contact Company to request the removal of this information from our database.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
If you are a registered user, you may access and update your registration information and your preferences to receive email or other communications from us by contacting us at www.thehomedetoxbox.com. We will implement your opt-out requests as prompt as possible within a reasonable timeframe, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request.
While we make efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information, we reserve the right to delete all or any portion of customer information if we are not able to reasonably accommodate a requested restriction.
Children's Privacy and Parental Controls
This Site is not intended for persons under the age of 13, and we have no intention of collecting or soliciting Personal Information from persons under the age of 13. If you are not 13 or older, you are not authorized to use the Site. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors. If a child under age 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Site may contain links to other web sites, including our affiliated sites. Other web sites may also reference or link to our Site. These "other" domains (web sites) are not controlled by Company. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site to read the privacy policies of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other web sites. Visiting these other web sites is at your own risk.
Site Terms and Conditions
Use of this Site is governed by, and subject to, the legal notices contained in our terms and conditions. Your use, or access, of the Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these provisions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE OR THE STORE.